top of page

frequently asked questions

Do i need a passport to go to Mexico? 

Yes, you need a US passport.


How do I get there? 

We will meet you at the border.


Can I bring back my birds to the US?

Yes, Most of the time cooked or as a trophy.


What caliber are your shotguns?

All of our shotguns are 12 gauge, you can also bring

your own shotgun, the transportation permit has to

be submitted  2 months before starting the season

we can help you with the contact needed for it.

Do I have to bring my own food?

Bringing your own food is optional,

we provide with 3 meals a day of and lodging.

bottom of page